Dear Diary


Daily personal thoughts on anything and something

v Click on the icon below to return to the home page v

August 9, 2020

Woke up at 9:30 am and showered, then cleaned the table outside. Watered the plants and took out the plates and mats, then got coffee. Drew on my ipad until dad, my sisters and their boyfriends arrived. Ate food from Taza, ate some ice cream, then napped until we finally cut cake at 5 pm then gave mom presents. Napped from 5 pm to 8:30 pm, then got dressed in pjs.

August 2, 2020

It was cloudy all day, but I was able to read some of Wildwood Imperium before heading out to meet up with some friends. The time to meet was 2:30 pm so I went to that nearby village to buy that cute handbasket before then - needed it to store my lunch in for work. Got confused on which parking lot to go, as we planned to meet up at a park. All three of us met and we walked around the park and talked about updates in our life. One friend of mine starts soon at her job at an abortion clinic, and my other friend will have to fly back to her uni soon. We all parted ways after 4 pm, and I went back to the vilalge to by a protein box for later, then went home.

July 31, 2020

Woke up and went to my 9 am to 3pm internship. Ate lunch of a cheese sandwich, apple slices, popcorn and some chocolate, and drank coffee. Went to the library to get a book on antiques, and the final book to the Wildwood Chronicles series. Mom came home a little while later, and I watched some episodes of Avatar, then dad came home. Went out for ice cream and bought some jacks games, and mom showed me how to play them. Still am uneasy to go back to uni when my parents told me that I'll be fine as long as a wear a mask and wash my hands.

July 28, 2020

Woke up at 8 am and got dressed, then made breakfast and some chocolate milk. Ate ramen for lunch around 12 pm, and went to that hardware/antique shop again, with my own money. I bought that cute antique doll and took a look at her after I sat down on a bench near the store. I also bought some iced coffee but it was too sweet. After that I went to take a walk through some national park and picked blackberries, then went home. Completely ignored my mom and brother because I was so excited to take the doll out for real. Turns out I was right in that she's an antique, and she was made in Germany by a company called Floradora. Checked out more info about the company after I helped clean the kitchen and drop off some papers and cardboard.

July 25, 2020

Went to work from 9 am to 3 pm, so I didn't eat much, but drank coffee. Ate a BLT and tomato soup for lunch at the cafe/boutique, and helped out with a live video. My sister visited the boutique to buy some clothes and I helped her out. I also bought three masks beforehand because mom wanted to get the new masks. After 3, my sister and I went to the nearby sidewalk sale and looked around. My sister bought me a cute romper, and I got an iced coffee. We also went to the antique store and she bought a large bowl, and for me I picked a small cute bisque doll - 1920s(?), and a circa 1880 scissors candle trimmer. After she got ice cream, we went back home and showed the stuff to mom. After that, I went upstairs to do my weekly report.

July 18, 2020

Woke up at 7:30 am and got dressed, ate some rice pudding for breakfast, then got ready for work. Drove to the cafe right on time, and began my shift, which included streaming a live video and updating how any items we have in stock. Ate a grilled cheese sandwich, with some watermelon, and a lemon muffin for lunch at 12:10 pm. Around 1 to 2:15 pm, I also helped steam some of the dresses, and took photos of some of the staff wearing outfits. Went back home at 3 pm, then slept from 4 to 6 pm. Began doing homework until 10 pm, and ate pasta for dinner, then brushed my teeth.

July 16, 2020

Woke up at 9 am and showered, then got dressed. Ate a pizza with fried egg for breakfast, then cleaned up the kitchen until 12 pm. Went to work late because of a detour and had to use a longer route, but I made it. The boutique got a bunch of new items, and I helped arranged them. After going home, I went to get the mail and noticed a baby rabbit was on the lawn and it was sitting still (probably because it was scared). After quietly getting the mail, I checked on it a few times and it rarely moved from its spot. I watered the flowers and ate some pasta for dinner, then I watched an episode of Asatir. I noticed that fireflies were outside, and went out to the backyard to admire them. Went back inside and finished the episode.

July 14, 2020

Woke up at 8 am and took out the cardboard boxes and plastic bags. Filled up my gas tank and checked out the small park near the police station and really liked how some places were shaded and even had a small trail. Went back home to eat dinner of toast and eggs, then watched some episodes of ATLA. Ate a slice of pizza for lunch, then arranged the clean plates and utensils from the dishwasher. Practiced the piano for a bit, and stayed home for the most part. My brother arrived home, then a couple of hours later, my mom. Took a nap from 5 to 6 pm after making salsa, then read a bit of A Little Princess. Had a Zoom meet up with some friends from 8:30 pm to 10 pm, and we talked and played Scribbly. Earlier today I drew chibi Oscar and Andre for Bastille Day.

July 13, 2020

Woke up at 9:30 am and showered, then got dressed. Ate french stick toasts with chocolate syrup for breakfast, followed by a glass of water and coffee. Around 11:15 am, a piano tuner showed up (which I didn't expect). I got dressed again and wore my mask. Nothing important followed for that day. RIP Andre tho.

July 12, 2020

Woke up at 8 am and got dressed. Took out the trash in each bathroom and some of the bedrooms. I was about to clean my room when I decided to go to the basement to store the small heater when I noticed that parts of the floor were filled with water from the storm that occurred a couple of nights ago Cleaned up the floors for an hour then used a large fan to dry it off. Mom when downstairs to clean too, and told me to check on how to use an unused Holmes humidifer. Went upstairs to eat sushi and salad that I ordered last night. One of my older sisters called to tell me that she'll visit soon, and told mom about it. After lunch, I went upstairs to clean my room but suddenly felt sleepy. Napped from 2:30 pm to 5:45 pm, when my Crossfit sister and her boyfriend returned from their trip. Dad wanted the whole family to eat out, but I told him that I'll stay home because I didn't want to risk my life just to eat some food. Ate dinner at home then began coloring a page from Young Black Jack on my ipad. Ordered ice cream via text to my mom, then changed in my pjs. Ate the ice cream while listening to a video essay about the Lady Oscar film, then went to bed.

July 10, 2020

Woke up at 9 am and showered. Ate an egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast then got ready for work. Worked from 1 to 7 pm, went home and ate dinner. Also made some sketches on the ipad and began another photo study.

July 9, 2020

Woke up at 10 am and got dressed. Brought coffee and water to work, and ate some nuts for snack. Went home around 7:30 pm and made a photo study in two hours.

July 8, 2020

Made some art on my ipad that night Was active on twitter. Did my duolingo lessons and played LoveNikki.

July 7, 2020

Woke up at 9:30 am and got dressed. Cleaned the kitchen and went out to dispose the paper bag and boxes in our house. Returned at around 11 am and prepared dinner. Ate mac and cheese for lunch and watched a couple of episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Ate ice cream for dessert and head up to check out the old American Girl website from the Wayback Machine. Around 6 pm, I went out to water the flowers and get the mail, then ate dinner. Ate another cup of ice cream because of how hot I was.

July 6, 2020

Woke up at 10 am. My period's better than yesterday. Showered, and got dressed but didn't eat until 1 pm, and watched Gran Hotel. Worked on a painting study on my ipad. Around 2:30 pm, I napped until 5 pm. Went out to water the plants, and cut off some rosebuds from the rosebush near the house. Ate mac and cheese for dinner.

July 5, 2020

Woke up at 6 am to take some medicine and water for my period, then stayed in bed all day. Ate some of last night's noodles and some pudding for dessert. Mostly slept for the rest of the day, but I started reading through Pet Shop of Horrors and worked on my site a bit.

July 4, 2020

Woke up late and had some coffee. Went to buy some groceries with mom and ate some teriyaki noodles for lunch, then helped out with the groceries. Drew on my ipad, napped, then went outside to blow some bubbles. Dad arrived around 3 pm, after my brother arrived, I made some vanilla pudding and we ordered Japanese food. Went upstairs afterwards to rest, then came down for dessert. Watered the plants and closed the table umbrella before the sun went down, then Went back upstairs to watch some videos on hungarian folktales, then went back down to get some iced coffe, then got dressed for bed. People continue to set off fireworks and I can still hear them.

July 3, 2020

Nothing of importance happened except my internship. Fortunately, I ate a large breakfast and lunch beforehand, and brought some snacks and water for my break. It was the busiest I've seen, and mom arrived and bought some clothes (one of them is a cute striped jumper and blouse for me).

July 2, 2020

Had my internship today! It was great helping out with marketing and ringing up products, though I should've eaten a huge meal beforehand. Arrived home at around 8 pm and ate a hotdog with tomatoes,onions, potatoes, and ketchup and musturd. Ate some butter pecan ice cream for dessert! I am sleepy!!

July 1, 2020

Woke up late and ate some fried eggs with white rice, and some water. Took a shower afterwards and did some laundry. Drank some iced coffee and called my supervisor for my internship to get some date clarification, then texted an old friend to hang out. We got together around 2 pm, drank some milkshakes, looked at antiques, and walked around until 3:40 pm, and said goodbye. Arrived home at 4 pm, and ate some lettuce wraps for a late lunch, then watched some rpg playthroughs online. Napped for an hour, then watered the plants at 6 pm. At 7, I ate some spaghetti for dinner, then doodled on my iPad.

June 30, 2020

Woke up at 11 am and ate some sushi for brunch. Ate ice cream at 12 pm and practiced copying some images by Margaret Ely Webb for a couple of hours. Napped until 6 pm, and then walked with mom. Watered the plants and ate some lettuce wraps for dinner, then some strawberries with whipped cream for dessert. Watched a video about LGBT+ themes in horror films (specifically gay themes).

June 29,2020

Woke up at 6 am and prayed. Ate two slices of bread with cream cheese and some coffee. Practiced some more hands and had my teeth cleaning at 10:30 am with mom. We went home at 1 pm and I ate some pad thai and my burger. Printed out some art by Margaret Ely Webb and Charles Robinson to practice. Watched the final episodes of Season 2 of Kipo and drank iced coffee. Helped out mom with the grociers and napped from 6 to 8 pm. Watered some of the plants and ate some sushi for dinner.

June 28, 2020

Didn't wake up until 11 am. Ate a burger and then hung out with family in the backyard and played with my bubbles. Played around my laptop from 1 to 3 pm, got an iced coffee, then left with parents and one of my sisters to go out to eat. A few hours before that, i watered the plants. After finishing dinner at 8:13 pm, we bought ice cream, then went back home.

June 27, 2020

Barely slept because of thunder. Slept until 10:50 am and ate a quesadilla, then some chocolate pudding. Watched episodes 1 through 4 of season 2 of Kipo. Went to hang out with a friend from 3:15 to 6 pm. Bought a cute 1902 book called Little Rosebud, bought twine, and a chocolate soda float. Went back home and retrieved the mail, blew bubbles then watered the plants. Stayed home from 7 pm to 11 pm and made some fanart of Black Jack then drank some water.

June 26, 2020

Woke up at 6:30 today made another cat blob but as Charles Henri Sanson. Made some fried eggs and some vegetables, with a tortilla, then got some coffee. Napped, water plants, then watched a full playthrough of an rpg game called Cat in The Box.

June 25, 2020

Woke up at 8 am and got coffee and quickly did an assignment of creating a logo of a fabricated product/service. Mine was a logo of an old bookplate, with the servie (a bookstore) being called "Ex Libris". We learned about making resumes and setting goals, and did an online scavenger hunt. We also did some yoga and I napped after the camp ended at 1 pm. Practiced the piano and bit then napped. At 4 pm, I turned in a rented textbook before the bookstore at my uni closed, and watered the plants at 7:30 pm. Around 11 pm, I drew some very simply black cat blobs, and drew one as Marie Joseph Sanson. Wore my scapular as I slept.

June 24, 2020

Had my virtual job readiness thing today at 10 am, and before that I ate an apple, then drank some coffee. Learned about the "dos" and "don'ts" of customer service, and given homework on what the logo of our product be if we had one. Around 3 pm, mom and I took a walk, then went back home. Drank some orange juice and ate some of last night's dinner for lunch. At 8:15 pm I ate quesadillas for dinner.

June 23,2020

Woke up at 8 am and started my camp again at 10 am. Didn't eat until 11:15 am (popcorn with trail mix). Planted some basil as part of an activity, and finished at 1 pm. Napped, then went out with mom for an out at 5 pm. After returning at 6pm, I began another drawing on Clip Studio Paint. Ate dinner, ate some ice cream, then brushed my teeth

June 22, 2020

Woke up at 8 am, showered and got dressed for my first day of the virtual camp. Did some games and word activities, and introduced myself to the rest of the group. Made some trail mix as part of an activity at 11 am, and the camp ended at 1 pm. Rested for the rest of the day, obtained the entire Witch Mischief set on LoveNikki and downloaded Clip Studio Paint for free for 30 days. Made a drawing of Marie Joseph Sanson and Oscar, then went to bed.

June 21, 2020

Woke up at 10 am, and showered. Got dressed, and cleaned the kitchen and drank coffee. Helped cook burgers and cut vegetables for the party, and my other sister and her bf arrived to help out. Other sister, brother,and dad joined. Watched the scene of Salieri and Amadeus improvising music. Snacks were set out and the hamburgers were cooked completely. At 2:30 pm, I watered the flowers after eating my food. At 4 pm, we ate cheesecake and dad opened his gift. I went inside afterwards, practiced the piano, and napped until 7 pm to say good bye to my sister and her bf. Finished reading The Little Mermaid and ate some doritos

June 20, 2020

Went to a party today with my sister, to celebrate her boyfriend's birthday. We arrived at the house at 1:30 pm, and I met the people there. Made friends with a girl that I met a couple of years ago, and her little brother(?), cousin(?), who's younger than her and is obssessed with Beyblades. Played Beyblades, picked flowers, pet the dog, and ran across the large, spacious lawn. Before the fun started, I drank some cherry soda with ice cream. There was also a water balloon toss competition, folowed with an intense waterballoon fight. I hid behind the fir trees a couple of times until I launched my attacks >B3 Also got dumped with water afterwards. After cleaning up the balloon pieces, walked around the lawn until it was time to eat. Ate a burger with sweet potato fries and some spaghetti, and drank some water. Couple of hours later, had ice cream cake, blew some bubbles that I brought and ran down the lawn, played more Beyblade, then went home. Before that, I overheard some rather concerning things, with one woman claiming that everthing will be better once Trump is reelected, and some conversation that implied that the BLM movement is some Democrat conspiracy....

June 19, 2020

Woke up at 10 am, and played Love Nikki. Ate some salmon and rice for lunch, then went to a bookstore to meet up with mom. Bought a frappe and went home. At around 6 pm, mom and I took a walk, and I picked some flowers. We went home at around 7 pm, and I replied another email.

June 18, 2020

Woke up at 10 am and got dressed, drank blueberry milk. Did emails until 11 am or 12 pm. Had a headache and felt tired but felt better after eating lunch. Worked on final email until 7 pm and finished a redraw by then. A sun shower ocurred until around 9pm. Ate pasta for dinner and some peach ice cream.

June 17, 2020

Woke up at 8:30 am to the sound of an alarm beeping. Helped turn it off and got dressed. Went to the cafe at 10 am with my mask, and received my camp. Arrived home at 12 pm and ate lunch, then ice cream.

June 16, 2020

Woke up at 8 am, and did emails all day. Watched episode 2 of Emily of New Moon. Ate very little for lunch. At 6 pm, ate some salad. From 11 pm to 1 am, worked on a email with dat.

June 15, 2020

Woke up at 9:30 am and showered. Got dressed, and left with my mom and sister at around 10:30 am to do some shopping. Went to Sephora and got a small 10 dollar eye shadow palette. Mom, sister and I then went to some spa to look around (they have cute animal compress plushies - very soft!) After going to the bathroom, mom and I went back to meet up with sister and we then went to pick up dry cleaning clothes (though that wasn't necessary, as mom and I were told that we can pick them up tmrw.) We then headed to Barnes and Nobles and I got a ham and cheese sandwich. We then went home and I practically devoured the sandwich, and some sweet potatoe fries. Tried out my eye shadow, then used an app I downloaded yesterday to help my pray the Rosary (in Spanish). Suffice to say that I've now memorized Ave Marie and Gloria (somewhat! ^^;) Made some coffee and put on my cute pink dress like yesterday, showed off to my mom, then went back up and added a floppy hat that's in my other sister's closet and I looked super cute! Checked my email. Ate potatoe fries and stome food from my bowl for dinner. Mom showed me links to websites for finding jobs, and gave me copies of a internship application at a small art gallery.

June 14, 2020

Went to another "competition" of my sister at 11 am with my mom. At 12 pm, mom and I went to Target to buy some things, and I got a cute pink and white gingham dress with a removable sash (like those Edwardian era drop waist dresses) We got some coffee then went back to the competition. After awhile, dad, my other sister and brother arrived, and we got some food bowls for lunch. We went back and watched my sister's competition until she was finished, and then we went out to have dinner at an Italian restaurant. I wore my mask in the restaurant and only pulled it down when I needed to eat (ravioli) or drink (iced tea). Went home with mom after that, and I immediately went to change in my new dress. Showed off to my mom and sister and they both thought that I was cute!

June 13, 2020

Woke up at 8 am and got dressed. Went to see my sister's exercise "competition" with mom, dad and my brother for a couple of hours. While walking a bit outside near the building, I saw that someone hung a small hand-wovedn basket around a tree, and got it untied and kept it. Got some Starbucks, went back home for break, then went back to the competition a bit too late, as he just arrived right as my sister finished. After we got my sister's things, mom and I put them in the car, and checked out a nearby furnishing store - the owner has a cute chihuahua named Princess. Mom and I were about to leave, but my sister called me about accidentally taking her wallet too, so we went back, gave the wallet back to my sister, then left again - with the idea of re-joining my sister and brother at a restaurant. At the restaurant, i ate tomato soup with cornbread and drank hot tea. A small brown moth fluttered nearby and landed on my sister, then when she moved it to a plant, the moth landed on my, then flew on to land on a piece of my sister's lettuce. My brother told my sister to just kill it, but she just put the moth on the lettuce piece within one of the small bushes that were placed next to us. Went back home at last, cleaned the basket a bit, and tried to make some handles by tying some twine around it. Mom suggested me to look up internships on an autism supportive site, and then emailed a director from that organization about it.

June 12, 2020

Woke up at 9 am and got dressed. Ate lemon bread for breakfast and drank some coffee. Started to learn Chopin's Waltz in B flat minor on the piano. Finished my packet, and sent it back to the cafe at around 1:48 pm. Also bought a chocolate scone from there. Went back home at around 2:30 pm, and sent an email to the manager of an ice cream store I worked for last year about a combo internship of working over there for a few hours, and then a few hours at the cafe. Ate half of the scone with some coffe and milk.

June 11, 2020

Woke up at 10 am, dressed and worked on th camp packet. Ate some mac and cheese and played Insanity (Remix) for lunch. From 6 pm to 7, I pulled the weeds from the front yard, and watered the flowers. After that, I took a shower. Ate steak and vegetables for dinner.

June 10, 2020

Woke up at 9:30 am, and showered. Prayed. Ate lemon bread and drank coffee. Went to a cafe with mom to talk about internship and the store-owner told me that they can offer me one as long as its okay with my supervisor, and also I'm part of a job readiness camp that starts on teh 22nd. Mom and I went grocery shopping, then went home. At 5 pm, dad and I went to pick up my car, then we went home. Watered the plants before the storm came, and it rained for about an hour and a half. Watched Big Hero 6, then went to brush my teeth and got dressed for bed.

June 9, 2020

Woke up at 9:30 am. Ate cereal and drank coffee. Got ready for my zoom video call and now at the end of my tether because it turns out that they're still techinically in review, and they don't have all of the answers either with the internship, aside from the possibility that it'll be all virtual and that other positional roles will be included. Sent them a page of my references around an hour ago, and emailed by internship supervisor with this update. Almost cried because I feel absolutely stuck, but prayed. Ate dinner of chicken and grilled peppers, ate ice cream for dessert, then drank coffee.

June 8, 2020

Sent an email about payment plans to my uni, and received an email of a zoom meeting with Spark360. Took a walk around the neighborhood. Took a shower and looked up info about Art Nouveau

June 7, 2020

Woke up at 10:30 am, and drank coffee. Watched some Barbie movie reviews at 12 pm and ate my poke bowl at around 11 am. Went to buy groceries with family at 2pm and watered the flowers. At around 4 pm, went to a restaurant to eat, then walked around. Came back home at 6 pm, napped, then watered the flowers again.

June 6, 2020

Woke up at 8 pm and got dressed for exercises with mom. Period started and took some medicine. Did some bicycling and 10 sets of 5 burpees, 10 air squats, and 15 jumping jacks despite the cramps and lack of energy from not having time to eat beforehand. At 11:30 am, mom and I left to try some poke, and I got a lavender bubble tea. Ate my bowl while watching 2 episodes of Gran Hotel, then cleaned the kitchen. At 3 pm, dad came home, and I took a shower. Napped until 8:30 pm due to cramps, but took medicine beforehand. Ate half of my poke ball and drank some mango bubble tea. Discussed faith, language translations, morality and history with mom about Christanity and religion in general. Will go to bed soon as it's now 10:30 pm.

June 5, 2020

Woke up at 6 am, and finished watching Nurse Angel and almost teared up at the end. Ate a danish and drank coffee for breakfast, and finished watching the HIPAA video and showered. Took a nap at 3 pm, and at 6 pm I watered the plants. At 6:30 pm, went to buy things with mom, and responded the company email with a decision of acceptance. Returned home and ate a lettuce wrap for dinner. For dessert, currently eating some candied almonds and a champagne macaron. Right now listening to a video about the origin of hobbies.

June 4, 2020

Woke up at 9:30 am, and read my emails. Ate cereal and had some coffee, and an hour later, went to dispose plastic bags and cardboard boxes. On my way home, my car acted funny, so I stayed until I was picked up by my sister and went home (my car was close to the street, so it wasn't bad.) Sister stayed in my car, waiting for AAA, for around an hour and a half, and I'll get the details tomorrow. Watched ep 33 of Nurse Angel, and watched half of a video about HIPPA. Created an rp starter for a lab rat au. Ate a tortilla and some meat for dinner, then ice cream for dessert.

June 3, 2020

Woke up at 9:30 am. Conversed/raised voice at mom and dad about my continued search for internships. Called the company that I first applied to back in April and sent a voice message. Called Milestones Autism and left a voice message. Forwarded an email to my dad. Went on a walk at 1 pm, and ate spaghetti at 2pm. Watched episode 31 of Nurse Angel and played Love Nikki. Ate a quesadilla for dinner, watered the plants at 6 pm, then took coffee for desserrt.

June 2, 2020

Woke up at 10 am, and showered. Helped clean the bathroom a bit an hour later. Finally got registered in a 200 religious course at my university. Ate ramen for lunch, then a tiny Boston creme donut for dessert, with coffee. Tried to call Milestones Autism around 1:30 pm, but I received no response. (Maybe it's closed for today?) Did my evening prayer before going to bed.

June 1, 2020

Woke up at 9:30 am and prayed. Went with mom to buy groceries and cleaning supplies for a couple of hours, then went home. Watered the front plants for about 30 minutes, and saw a cute white moth. Ate ramen for lunch, then a hamburger for dinner at 6 pm. Watched episodes 27 and 28 of Nurse Angel Ririka.

May 31, 2020

Got out of bed at 11 am, and ate ramen. Watched 2 episodes of Gran Hotel, and went out on a walk with my sisters. Went to Urban Outfitters to check out clothes with my sisters. Ate a grilled cheese sandwish with fries, then went to Barnes and Noble. One of my sisters bought me a copy of Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tales, illustrated by Heath Robinson. Went back home, and checked emails.

May 30, 2020

Prayed this morning. Drank coffee, but didn't eat. Went with mom at around 2 pm to buy stuff from Costco, then went home to eat ramen. Watched 2 episodes of Gran Hotel, then opend the box of my new waterpik device. Twitter feed full of stuff about the protests of George Floyd's murder, and it makes me angry of the misinformation and violence incited by police. Sent an email at 5 pm asking if any spots open for jobs at a local cafe. Still waiting for response. Went to get ice cream with siblings around 9 pm. Watched a video regarding a NY police car attempting to run over people during protests. Tired. So angry I wanna take a baseball bat and bash it against a wall.

May 29, 2020

Woke up early this morning to pray (and added a prayer for those who are currently protesting regarding the murder of George Floyds), then cleaned up the kitchen. Ate a fried egg sandwich, then got some coffee and candied nuts with grapes. Told my mom a bit about how praying made me feel a bit calmer, and that I wore the Our Lady of St. Carmel scapular all night long. Woke up very early at 4:34 am to write a little star poem. Opened my window to let in the cool air. Emailed supervisor at 2 pm, and got a response about applying for another internship if I can. Took a nap then woke up at 5 pm. Still don't know how to add in pixel borders. The one I used don't really work. Copied and pasted another coding and will have to paste in the html again. Around 8:30 pm, had talk with mom about internships. I started tearing up and she asked me about my doubts on the confusion situation. Tried answering but I always choke up whenever I'm emotional. Went to bedroom with mom to talk in private and she hugged me and encouraged me to cry. I couldn't cry after knowing that dad came home, but I felt a bit calmer. Around 9:45 pm, dad called me down to congratulate me on joining "the team". I hate how quickly I can smile after something so emotional.

May 28, 2020

Woke up at 9:30 am. Ate a tuna salad sandwich, and helped mom when she came home with a bad back. Helped my sister pull some weeds. Sent mom a copy of my fall 2020 semester schedule, and trying to pray the rosary in spanish right now ; o ;. Using a colorful rosary that has heart-shaped beads and in a confusion on how to do it. Watched an episode of Little House on the Prairie with mom, about Laura and Pa taking care a baby they found in the woods until they found the birth mom. Took a shower at around 5 pm. At 6pm, dad called and lectured me about searching for other internships and to call my supervisor for my internship class tomorrow.

May 27, 2020

Woke up at 10:30 am after having a nightmare about a horned owl slashing the throats of my loved ones with its talons. Drank a smoothie and ate an egg and chicken sandwich. Didn't feel like smiling much. Tried to pump air into of the bikes in the garage but the pointy end wasn't on the pump. Worked on the sailor moon redraw, then mom came in about my "internship class". Checked my email to send a follow up email to the potential employers, then emailed my supervisor that a religious course that's still open isn't transferrable. I feel like I'm going to explode. Stayed in bed most of the day. At a brownie and ice cream. Sent emails. Don't really feel like eating dinner. Not hungry.

May 26, 2020

Woke up at 8:30 and showered. At french toast and a smoothie. Had a live chat with a worker at Tri-C regarding financial acknowledgements, and the only way to get through them was to accept them all. The transferrable religious course that I wanted was full, despite the fact that only 19 out of 30 seats remained. Fucking hate this. Dropped off some boxes, then went back home after realizing that getting Starbucks was impossible with the app. Went exercising with mom at 5 pm. Back home, picked weeds from 6:35 pm to 7:48 pm. Took a shower afterwards.

May 25, 2020

Went out with my parents at 8 am to buy some groceries (dad bought an entire box filled with bags of cherries - _ -) Saved a ladybug from the cherry box, and I got an amish fried pie with Bavarian cream. Before we left the house, I finished chapter 42 of Little Women. After groceries, we went to go get the car washed, then we went to get some brunch. I brought along my mask so I wore it, and got orange juice, french toast, fried eggs and ham. I was really hungry so I wolfed down the eggs and ham, then saved the french toast for later. Ate some mint chip ice cream, and also bought some sticks of clove gum. When my parents and I went to the park, I passed by this parked red motorbike that had a confederate flag, eugh. At the park, we came across Canadian geese, and saw a swan. My dad took a closer look while my mom and I stayed behind. Mom didn't want to accidentally step into bird poop, and I didn't want to get attacked. Then, we went home and I checked my emails. I also then worked a bit on the Innocent TVTropes page. In my bedroom, I took out two stinkbugs (with one of them nearly crawling in my bed sheets.)

May 24, 2020

Woke up at 9:30 am again, and got dressed. Ate a slice of pound cake and drank a strawberry and peach smoothie. Also ate half of a blueberry muffin and drank some black tea with milk. Ate sushi for lunch and helped fold my sister's clothes. Went on a walk today at 2 pm, then went back home. Saw a tiny frog on the patio table; still on the chair. Went out on a walk with parents, then drive around a pretty, historical village on roads called Old Mill Road and Berkshire Road. Lots of white "century" houses, and a cute little church. I thought my dad said "sentry" houses, not "century". We drove by the Chagrin River, surrounded with lots of beautiful wildflowers and green trees. Wish I could live in a house like that like a Studio Ghibli character.... After arriving home, ate some sushi and salad. The froggo is STILL on the chair, (and still alive - I checked).

May 23, 2020

Woke up at 9:30 am to dad calling me; telling me that he'll be leaving for work, and that mom will come back home soon. Showered, then got dressed. Still not hungry so just drinking water and coffee right now. Mom and I planned to go to Chagrin Falls for a walk; with our masks on of course. Went on a walk with mom at 4 pm, then we went to Chagrin Falls to walk around and get some food. I noticed how lots of people didn't wear masks, and it kinda of unnerved me. No one wore gloves either aside from employees. Saw a woman walking a cute 9 week old pitbull puppy, and I got a strawberry milkshake. Sent my resume to my desired internship company

May 22, 2020

Woke up at around 7:45 am today. Got some coffee and a bit of pound cake. Finished working the Instagram sample page, and been standing a lot while working. Finally finished my sample pages at around 9:46pm, then went to bed at around 11:15 pm after looking for some possible pages from the Innocent manga to color.

May 21, 2020

Woke up at 8 am. Continued working on the project and did laundry. Finished the Instagram post and played some old cooking games on girlsgogames. Went to bed at almost 12 am.

May 20,2020

Woke up at 9:30 am, and had some coffee. Ate some chocolate cereal and finished my presentation by 10 am, then sent it. Made mac and cheese for lunch, helped out with the laundry, and just discovered a link to a site of old children's books. Might continue reading Little Women today. Around 3:30 pm, I took a walk with mom, and at 6 pm, went with a sister to pick up something for her work-desk. Got a Caramel Ribbon Crunch frappe afterwards, then we went home.

May 19, 2020

Woke up at 9:30 am. Ate half of a breakfast sandwich and some coffee. Worked more on my presentation for a few hours, showed it to mom, then went out to drive to drop off cardboxes and papers. One of my sisters came home and helped me out with project, but I felt tense. Trying to finish up right now and I feel tired and unmotivated. Drinking coffee and eating a cookie.

May 18, 2020

Woke up at 9:50 am this time, and watched another episode of Violet Evergarden. Ate some spinach and egg for breakfast, followed by coffee and a brownie. I also tried some ginger honey tea crystals that one of my sister's gave to me. I worked (or try to work) on my presentation for a while. Got too distracted while looking up early 20th century iterations of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, like Margaret Tarrant, Charles Robinson and Maria Kirk. I finished a screenshot redraw of Chibineko at 4-5pm today, and greeted my dad. Watched some dubs of Shen Comics for an hour I think. I ate some steak, rice,veggies and chicken for dinner. I ate half a cookie for desert. I'll try waking up really early tomorrow so I can have time to work on rp threads and my presentation....

May 17, 2020

Woke up at 11 am again. Got dressed and went to cleaning the bathroom while mom and dad were out. One of my older sisters visited, and the family had some late lunch at around 3 pm. Had to help dad bring in lots of Arizona iced tea bottles to the basement, and one of them fell and spilled on the floor; it was cleaned up after using 3 large towels and a swiffer cleaner. Near the backyard table's a dead bird that probably died from accidentlly flying into one of the windows. Went back to the kitchen to make some coffee, then went upstairs. Watched episodes 23 and 24 of Nurse Angel Ririka, and got excited with the new ending song and Dewey's "reasoning" for joining Ririka and Seiya. It's thundering and raining outside right now. At 7 pm, I went outside to get a closer look at the half-river my street became after the storm, and took some photos and a video. I even plucked some dandelion stems just to see them float down the water. Around 8 pm, my mom, dad and I watched the first 3 episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender, then my dad reviewed my document of marketing campaign ideas on social media. He made some corrections and my sister gave me good advice. Dad advised me to take my time on the presentation, as if I just rush through it it will be bad and I won't be accepted as a new intern for the company. Still fell rushed. Just brushed my teeth, and will probably rp some threads - it feels so long since I last did that.

May 16, 2020

Woke up at 11 am today, and ate a feta wrap. With a chocolate brownie and some coffee, I watched the 3rd episode of Violet Evergarden in Spanish. Worked on a document until 5pm, when my mom and I took a walk. When we got home, dad was there, and we helped him bring in a lot of stuff from my grandparents' house from the car. A majority of the stuff was never even used until today. My dad also brought an old box of 64 Crayolas (sharpener included!), and they all still work. There's a disposable camera that still has some film, and I took about 4 photos with it. There's also an espresso maker that I used to test to see if it works or not (it works!) There's also this box full of old photos and photo negatives, including some pamphlets about the health of my dad and his brothers when they were babies, two copies of my dad when he was a kid, and an unwritten greeting card that has a very pretty Iranian artwork on it (kinda glitters under the right lighting). Another unused thing is this box full of shoe polishing stuff, an unopend bag of tea candles, business paper, a box that contains a marble and onxy chess set that my dad got in Italy when he was younger.

May 15, 2020

Still trying to edit this page. Currently listening/watching a video of a veteran's reaction to watching Violet Evergarden.